Living in sunny Dubai, your home is subjected to some warm days, which can take a toll on the exterior paint. It is no secret that the temperature can get hot in the summer. The Neweverestllc can assist you in upgrading your paint if you recently had a complete home painting evaluation. Sunshine and summer elements can cause paint to bubble and fade. Here is everything you need to know about painting your house if you have a big painting project this summer.
Over the years, our company has worked together on numerous high-profile projects that are now UAE landmarks. Our value-added service of offering high-quality paints and high-quality workmanship is complemented by our close relationship with a leading Japanese paint manufacturer, thereby enhancing the customer experience. New Everest Technical Services’ core team offers Painting Contracting Est. to ensure that our service is met in the successful completion of projects on time and within budget by ensuring both reliability in product performance and workmanship.
Common Issues When Painting Your House In Summer
Paint will have more trouble adhering to the surface when the temperature is higher, which can cause the finished product to crack and peel. Paint can take longer to dry and cure in humid environments.
When determining how well the paint cures, additional weather conditions like wind, rain, and sunshine should also be taken into consideration.
While a little breeze can speed up the drying time of paint, too much wind can bring debris in that will stick to a new coat of paint and give it an odd appearance. If you can help it, don’t paint when the wind is blowing.
Rain is also a problem because it is obvious that rain is bad for new paint. It is best to reschedule the project entirely if there is a possibility of rain during your painting week. Painting on a wet surface will almost certainly result in poor painting, so after rain, double-check that the paint has dried.
Last but not least, painting in the summer can be challenging because of the heat from the sun. It’s common to experience some additional sunshine during the summer. Sadly, this results in fading, one of the most common problems with exterior paint. Strong ultraviolet rays from the sun react with paint pigments to make them lighter in color.
Because you’ll want to make a new coat of paint last longer, it’s critical to protect it from direct sunlight with extra care.
Tips for Summer Painting
Our team of painters at Neweverestllc Company is skilled at applying exteriors with success, even during the hottest summer months. We recommend the following best practices:
- For your project, buy paint of the highest possible quality.
- Get the surface ready for painting. This could mean scraping, cleaning, sanding, or anything else that makes the surface clean enough for painting.
- If you want your finished paint job to look good, buy the best tools, like brushes and rollers.
- We suggest taking some time off between coats when applying multiple coats. This gives you more time to think about drying and the temperatures of the air and the surface, which affect how well each coat of paint sticks.
- At the Neweverestllc, you can always call our certified professionals if you have any questions. When painting your exterior in the summer, we take into account the quality and color of the paint, as this is one of the most important factors in determining the paint’s durability.
Neweverestllc is a group of certified professionals who have worked with exterior paint before. Every exterior paint job meets our high standards and exceeds our customers’ expectations thanks to the precise method, high-quality paints, and specialized methods. Even in the scorching summer heat of Nevada, you can trust us with your next exterior painting project with confidence. Contact us right away to set up an estimate; we’re here to help!